This is the first EOTD ive created using the new Wet N Wild We're Blasting Off trio from the Dreamweaver collection ($2.99 at Rite-Aid).
- Apply a primer like UDPP all over lids.
- Shade crease color (black w/ pink shimmer) into creases and blend.
- Apply eyelid shade (taupe) all over lids and along bottom lashline.
- Sweep browbone shade (pink) lightly onto browbone as a highlight.
- Using a med-large fluff brush, pick up a little bit off the eyelid shape, tap off excess, and gently blend all over lids and into crease to diffuse and soften the look.
- Line upper lashline tightly with black liquid liner.
- Line waterlines with black mascara.
- Finish the look with 2-3 coats black mascara.
I basically just followed the directions on the palette to achieve this, but i have some other looks in mind i plan to try soon. Overall i like this look but it may be too dark for some. The black crease shade definitely deepens it a lot but overall its still suitable for a day or night look, either way. Tomorrow i am going to try to do a look with the Dancing In The Clouds trio which i also purchased at Rite Aid. What do you think of this? Thanks for reading :)