Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NOTD: At First Sight



This is a beautiful pearly-cream shade from OPI called At First Sight. It's a little sheer but 3 coats gets you even coverage.
Swatches
1 coat Essie Ridge Filler
3 coats OPI At First Site
1 coat INM Out The Door
Overall i really love this shade and it reminds me of an Essie shade i have (which i will swatch/compare soon). In my opinion this is a very chic sophisticated shade that you could wear anyplace, including work, school, etc. Its also a great alternative to flat white polishes. Do you own a shade like this? Whats your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this creamy colour is so cute~ Its hard when the colours are sheer. When I put several coats it doesnt look as good as how you applied them! Lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous opalescent shade, I love it! I'm going to teachers school in the fall so I need shades like this that would be appropriate for work and school but are still pretty enough to warrant painting my nails.

    P.S. Check out my giveaway!
    http://pigmentsandpalettes.blogspot.com/2011/08/20000-giveaway-for-my-200-followers.html

    ReplyDelete