Friday, August 26, 2011

EOTD + Review: I Got Good Jeans


 

I bought this trio a few weeks or so ago in a Rite-Aid haul and while blues arent really my thing i found it easy to make an eye look suitable for me using this trio anyways! :)
Tutorial:
  1. Apply a primer like UDPP to lids.
  2. Shade the dark blue shadow into creases and blend out.
  3. Sweep the light blue shadow all over lids.
  4. Line top lashline with the dark lue shadow.
  5. Line bottom lashline & highlight browbone with the gold shadow.
  6. Using a med-large fluff brush pick up some of the gold shadow on your brush and gently swirl all over lids & crease to soften and diffuse blue. This will also give it a light hint of shimmery gold.
  7. Apply your favorite black liner to waterlines and black mascara to lashes!
Review:
Surprisingly i liked this trio alot even though blues dont suit me well (on my eyes). As always with Wet N Wild eyeshadows this trio was super pigmented and soft, which you can see from the swatches. Plus theyre affordable at only $2.99 each. Im so excited that the new ones came out! I havent seen them yet though :(
Not sure how often I will use this trio but im sure it will come in handy sometimes! Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks very good on you!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trio! It is one of my favorites. I mostly like the Gold! I like what you did with it! :)

    xoxo nykki
    http://mymaneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your eye color is astonishing! anyway how weird that on your swatch the shadows are very pigmented but dont see it on your lids :(

    ReplyDelete