Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rimmel Anti-Fatigue Concealer


 

I got this for $1.37 at Kmart in a haul a couple weeks ago and its my new favorite under eye concealer! It claims to "conceal imperfections and dark shadows and instantly brighten the skin". I dont know what these typically sell for but i got it SUPER cheap! lol
PROS
VERY creamy
glides on smooth and opaque
powdery finish
fills in fine lines
lightweight
covers dark circles
brightens under eyes
long lasting
doesnt fade
scent free
CONS
N/a!
The shade i purchased was Ivory, i found it in the clearance bins at Kmart and i was very happy with the price so i figured it was worth a try. This stuff definitely does what it claims to do and i love it! I have been using it everyday under my makeup to conceal any dark circles and brighten my under eyes. It has an amazing powdery finish even though it goes on creamy and its very lightweight! I cant even feel it ones its applied. If you can find these at your local Kmart, or anywhere, you should def try it!! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. i love finding cheap makeup in the reduced sections and this looks like a great bargain! xox

    http://swallows-and-amazons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so cheap and it sounds like such a good product! I like the consisteny look to it.. great reveiw =]

    ReplyDelete